The NJCAA Region IV Hall of Fame consists of individuals, and teams, that have had exceptional, and unique, accomplishments/achievements during or after Region IV athletic competition.
NJCAA Region IV Hall of Fame Details
Student-athlete, coach, administrator, lifetime achievement, contributor / supporter / contest official, support staff, national championship / highly successful team
Who can submit nominations?
Only current Athletic Administrators at Region IV member colleges can submit nominations.
Can members of the public nominate?
Members of the public can contact the athletic administrator at the college where the participation/involvement occurred with bio information. That administrator will then make the determination if he/she will submit the nomination for consideration.
Typically October every year
Yearly Nomination Selection
All categories can be nominated or re-nominated and considered each year.
1) Nominations are reviewed and recommendations for Hall of Fame induction are made, in November, by a six-person Hall of Fame Committee.
2) The Region IV Athletic Directors review the committee recommendations, in early December.
3) Approved inductees are notified by the Athletic Director who nominated them, typically in December/January.
4) Around mid-January, the NJCAA Region IV Hall of Fame class is posted to the website.
5) Induction ceremonies, if possible and feasible, are coordinated by the nominating college Athletic Director with Hall of Fame award plaques being presented to individual recipients. Team plaques are displayed at the appropriate college.